This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Data Controller: Bremenkamp Salger PartmbB Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater (hereinafter: Bremenkamp Salger), Kriegsstraße 154, D-76133 Karlsruhe, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)721 / 98433-0, fax: +49 (0)721 / 98433-31.
The company data protection officer of Bremenkamp Salger can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of Mr. Ricardo Raßler, or at email@example.com.
2. Order data processor
The website is managed by 3st kommunikation GmbH, Taunusstraße 59-61, 55118 Mainz, Germany, on behalf of DIRO AG, Große Bleichen 32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, as a so-called data processor according to Art. 28 DSGVO. The technical and organizational security measures for hosting the offer at the company Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestrasse 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany, were checked before they were commissioned and are checked regularly.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you access our website www.bremenkamp-salger.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
4. Passing on of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
6. Google Ads
The website operator uses Google Ads. Google Ads is an online advertising program of Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Ads enables us to play advertisements in the Google search engine or on third-party websites when the user enters certain search terms on Google (keyword targeting). Furthermore, targeted advertisements can be played out based on the user data available at Google (e.g. location data and interests) (target group targeting). As the website operator, we can evaluate this data quantitatively by analyzing, for example, which search terms have led to the display of our advertisements and how many ads have resulted in corresponding clicks. The use of Google Ads is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in marketing its service as effectively as possible. Details can be found here:
7. Open Street Map
On our website, some pages contain maps provided by the OpenStreetMap Foundation, 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom. OpenStreetMap is an open source mapping tool. The integration of the map on our website is done by means of an iframe or by retrieving the so-called tiles (map images) from the provider's server. As a result, your IP address is transmitted to the OpenStreetMap server. Furthermore, a session cookie is set. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (legitimate interest in data processing). The legitimate interest arises from the ease of finding the places indicated on our website. Information on data protection and legal framework conditions at Open Street Map can be found under the following links:
8. Web analysis through Matomo
We understand this analysis as part of our Internet service. We would like to use it to further improve the website and adapt it even more to the needs of the users.
The following data is collected when you call up individual pages of our website:
- 2 bytes of the IP address of the user's calling system
- the accessed web page
- the web page from which the user reached the accessed web page (referrer)
- the subpages accessed from the accessed web page
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the web page is accessed.
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. Storage of the above data only takes place there. The data is not passed on to third parties.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO or § 15 para. 3 TMG. Their processing enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of the users is sufficiently taken into account.
You can find more information about the privacy settings of the Matomo software under the following link: https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/
9. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
10. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Our employees are obligated to comply with the provisions for maintaining confidentiality and observing data protection. If the legal requirements are met, personal data will be deleted immediately.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of March 2021. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://www.bremenkamp-salger.com/Datenschutz.html.
If you wish to access the settings for cookies and other data protection settings, click here to view or change the relevant fields.