1.) Name and contact dates of the responsible person for the processing and of the data protection officer of the firm
This data protection information is applicable to processing by:
Responsible person: Bremenkamp Salger PartmbB Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater (hereafter: Bremenkamp Salger), Kriegsstraße 154, D-76133 Karlsruher, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +49 (0)721 / 98433-0, telefax: +49 (0)721 / 98433-31
The responbible person for data protection of Bremenkamp Salger is reachable under the above address, attn. Frau Sarah Haschka, or under email@example.com.
2.) Collection and processing of personalized data and nature and purpose of its use
When opening our website www.bremenkamp-salger.com the browser used at your terminal will automatically provide information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily registered in a so called logfile. The following information will be registered without our intervention and will be registered until their automatic deletion:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the downloading file,
- Website, from which the access is made (Referrer-URL),
- Used browser and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data named before will be used for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. f DSGVO (German Federal Data Protection Act). Our legitimate interest results from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of making conclusions regarding your identity.
3.) Transfer of data
A transmission of your personal data will not be made to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned hereafter. We will transmit your personal data towards third parties only if:
- You have given your explicit permission pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. a DSGVO (German Federal Data Protection Act),
- The transfer pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence against legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have a preponderant interest worthy of protection of non-disclosure of your data,
- The transfer is requested by law pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. c DSGVO,
This is legally permissible and pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. b DSGVO this is necessary for the settlement of the contractual relationships with you.
The information is dropped in the cookie, information which result each time from the context of the specifically used terminal. But that does not mean that we have direct knowledge of your personal identity.
On top of that we also use temporary cookies in order to improve the user friendliness and therefore we store them for a specific and fixed period of time in our terminal. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made, so that you need not enter them again.
The data processed by the cookies are necessary for the before mentioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as interests of third parties pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. They can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are processed on your computer or that there is automatically a hint before a new cookies is set up. The complete deactivation of cookies may however result in that you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
5.) Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- Pursuant to art. 15 DSGVO to require information from us about our processed data regarding individual persons. In particular, you may require information about the intended purpose of the processing, the category of personalized data, the category of recipients, towards whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage time, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of data processing or contradiction, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of the data, insofar as they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automatic decision making including profiling and possibly significant information concerning details;
- Pursuant to art. 16 DSGVO to require immediately correction of incorrect or the completion of personalized data which have been processed by us from you;
- Pursuant to art. 17 DSGVO to require deletion of all registered personalized data by us from you, insofar as the processing is not necessary for the execution of legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence against legal rights;
- Pursuant to art. 18 DSGVO to require restriction on the processing of your personalized data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the data processing is illegal, you disagree with their deletion and we do not need the data any longer whilst you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO against the processing;
- Pursuant to art. 20 DSGVO to keep the personalized data which you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to require transmission to another responsible person;
- Pursuant to art. 7 section 3 DSGVO to withdraw your once given permission at any time with respect to us. This will result in that we may not continue the processing which results from your authorization for the future any longer;
Pursuant to art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for that purpose you may use the supervisory authority which is responsible for your usual place of habitual residence or the location where you work or the seat of our firm.
6.) Right of objection
Insofar as your personalized data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 section 1, first sentence lit. f DSGVO, then pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO you have the right to object to the processing of your personalized data insofar as there are grounds which result from your particular situation or if the objection results from direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without reference to a particular situation. If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or your right of objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7.) Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously according to the technical developments. Our staff is committed to the respect of the provisions for the maintenance of confidentiality and the compliance with data protection. Wherever the legal requirements exist, personalized data are immediately deleted.
8.) Timeliness and modification of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is presently in force and reflects the situation in January 2019. By further development of our website and offers to that end or as a result of modified legal or administrative prescriptions it may be necessary to modify this data protection statement. The presently applicable statement of data protection is available at our website under http://www.bremenkamp-salger.com/Datenschutz.html and may be called upon or printed out.